Friday, March 25, 2011

It's really Sasha's fault...

Broke another rib. Yep. Playing indoor soccer again. Umm-hmmm. I'm convinced my last pregnancy just LEACHED the calcium from my bones. Or I'm getting old. Or both. I need to get some calcium to try to make up for my increasingly fragile bones. However, I have gotten a meal from a visiting teacher and one from my mother-in-law, so it's not all bad.

Today I actually feel pretty good, but the night after it happened I woke up positively whimpering in a very undignified manner. Zane got up and got me some Tyelenol, bless him, but then Sasha needed feeding. I made it to the living room chair to feed him, but then I had to call Zane because I was really about to faint. I didn't, but it was a near thing. All very embarrassing.

I posted the information on my mishap on Facebook. My favorite comment was cousin Jason's, who said that I need to take up biking because breaking one rib at a time is so inefficient. That's true. I really should just get all my bone-breaking done at once and get it over with. Thanks, Jason.

No comments: