Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ready for 6 months?

I got a deal with a photography company, Gingerbread Photo, that for a reduced price they will take Sabrina's picture at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. For the 3 month picture she needed to hold her head up while on her belly, 6 months is sitting, 9 is standing while holding on to something, and 12 months is standing alone. Last week I was a little worried, because Sabrina could really only sit for a few seconds without toppling over. What's that you say? I worry about stupid stuff? So what!

It's really amazing though. I swear that on Tuesday last week she could not sit up, and on Wednesday she was like "Yeah, I can sit up. What's next? Calculus?" It's really amazing how suddenly she was able to just do it. Here she is, the clever girl.

No comments: