Sunday, January 11, 2009

Poop Chronicles

Did you know that moms are obsessed with poop? You did?

Sabrina pooped on Monday, but not Tuesday. Naturally, I was expected a blowout on Wednesday, so I made sure there was an extra outfit in Sabrina's diaper bag. When I picked her up from Breklyn's house,she was still in the supercute outfit I dressed her in that morning. Sure enough, Breklyn confirmed that, as I suspected, Sabrina had not pooped. So, I took her home and waited.

I did not have to wait long. About 20 minutes after we got home, Sabrina had a blowout, so I had to change her clothes. Then, about 30 minutes after that, she had another blowout. Two outfit changes in an hour. It's a record (at least for Sabrina)! I'm still waiting to beat Karen's 7-wipe diaper change, though.

No comments: