Saturday, May 2, 2009

Disneyland, Season Finale: Airplane

I confess, I was a little nervous to take Sabrina on the airplane. This was in that carefree time we all remember before Swine Flu, so I wasn't too worried about Sabrina getting sick, I was just worried that she would fuss, and cry, and bug people including me. Oh yeah, and I was worried that as I cannot take drugs due to breastfeeding, that I would get sick without my friend, Drama Mene.

Overall, though, I have to give the experience a B. It might have been higher, but we got to the airport too early to preboard the airplane, which I was really looking forward to. Sabrina was perfectly happy most of the time, including takeoffs and landings, and sometimes I let her play on the floor by my feet, which was good for her. There were probably about 20 minutes on each 2-hour flight that were hard, but Zane helped out a lot. And I did not get sick. Phew!

I think, though, the teenage boy who sat next to me on the flight home might be a little scarred from me nursing Sabrina to sleep during her difficult period. I opine, however, that if scarring occurred it will be of brief duration. And he would just need to deal, because I'm just keepin' it real. Yeah, I'm not sure what that means either.

Here are just a few more cute pictures of Sabrina, Zane, Spencer, and me!

1 comment:

Dan & Ashley said...

Wow, Molly, your hair is so long! Looks like you had a great vacation!