Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Poor Tiny One

The tiny baby got sick last night. Her little nose is clogged up, poor thing. No wonder she was so fussy yesterday--it must have been coming on. Fortunately, she's still pretty!

We go walking some mornings with the local Baby Brigade of moms in the neighborhoood, including Julianne. A couple of mornings ago we got home, and, dripping with sweat, I took Sabrina out of the stroller. She, not have exercised, was cold. Yesterday I made sure she was dressed warmly, including a hat. Then she was so cute I had to find my camera and take a picture of her, making us late to the Parade of Babies. Well, it was worth it. See?


When I dressed her later, I found an outfit I thought was a 0-3 month, but was actually a newborn. Sigh. I don't know if you can tell, but it has bees on it. Eat your heart out, Emily. I also thought I'd decorate her a little. I love this little headband. It reminds me of an 18th century turban, the way it fits her.

No comments: