Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Projects

Delightfully, the wallpaper has been stripped. As my white hands evidence, I have primed the formerly-wallpapered walls. I'm hoping to finish painting this weekend. Yay! What's next?

My dear mother-in-law, Marilyn, heard I was painting my kitchen. She laughed a little, and said, "You're never happy unless you have a project going!" My immediate response was (in my thoughts) a slightly indignant, "Yes I am!" Then I thought about it for a minute, and (in my thoughts) admitted ruefully, "No, I'm not." I DO always have to have a project going. Here are my summer plans:

1) Finish kitchen painting
2) Paint entire outside of my house *sigh*
3) Make a church-themed quiet book for a slightly older Sabrina
4) Finish my wedding scrapbook
5) Catch up on Sabrina's scrapbook
6) Collapse in exhaustion

Let's see how much I get done!

No comments: