Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'll teach my babe 100 words...

Yesterday I was dressing Sabrina, and she started clapping, so I said (as per usual) "Yay!" Sabrina said "Yay!" It was not just aaayyy in the same tone as me, but a really good "Yuh" to start with. I'm not sure if she really meant it, though. And also...

...Kelli told me that last Thursday Sabrina said "ba-ba" three times when she wanted her bottle. Of course, I have no independent verification, and gosh darn it, I don't want SOMEONE ELSE to have heard her first words! Grrr!

Besides her first words (sort of, maybe), Sabrina is doing so well in other areas. She is SO GOOD at crawling, and pulling herself up, and drooling on things! I love coming into her room in the morning and seeing her sitting in her crib with a big smile for mommy!

No comments: