Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I might be waddling

So, I am now 5/8ths done with my pregnancy! And don't think I don't recalculate that fraction every week! Although being, for example 23/40ths is not really inspiring, when I can reduce down to 5/8ths, I'm very pleased, not least with my math prowess.

I've been trying to get this house ready to sell. As we bought it as a fixer-upper, I don't want to sell it as one! The past two days I've been weeding, weeding, weeding. That part was actually fun, although my hands and wrists hurt. The part I hate is bagging up all those de-grounded weeds. It's tedious and not nearly as fun as ripping those nasty weeds up by their roots! However, I should be done today, and then we can plant grass on Saturday. Better than a weedy backyard for a buyer, no?

No comments: