Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Updates

It's been awhile. I've just been so...pregnant lately. I'm finally regaining my will to blog, clean, and stay up past 9 pm this week, so here I am. I have not quite regained the will to cook, but I'll keep you posted. Oh, in case you didn't know, I'm pregnant. That's right, baby #2 is due September 12, which means a) s/he'll be oldest in her/his grade, b) I'm right at the beginning of my 2nd trimester (okay, okay, in three days I will be), and c) I'll be biggest and hottest in August. Awesome, all of them.

This week I cleaned my house. It really needed it. Because, as I mentioned above, I had lost all will to clean or even be remotely productive. In all honesty, I cleaned only the main floor. If you visit, the only room you can go in upstairs or down is the bathroom. After I close the doors to the other rooms.

I also finished my quiet book. I think I started it Sabrina's first summer, so that's 18ish months of work. It is not the most neat quiet book in existence, but it is the only quiet book I have made in existence, which makes it Awesome. I'll post pictures soon, but I have yet to find my Will to Take Pictures yet. It's around here somewhere.

I'm planning on making a diaper bag at Project Day, a weekly shindig of sisters-in-law and a few cousins-in-law. I'm planning on having Breklyn, the goddess of projects, help me make a bag I won't be ashamed to tote. It's very exciting to think of making something that is Real and Useful, instead of "Oh yeah, well I've never MADE a quiet book before!"

So, those are my updates. I'll try to be better and update-ier (that sounds like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, doesn't it?) in the future.