Monday, October 6, 2008

Workin' hard or hardly workin'?

Hey, you! (I don't know why she's sideways. Just accept.)


Sabrina and I went in to Zane's office to get some accounting done today. Sabrina was not pleased. I managed to get in about two hours, but between fusses, screams, poopy diapers, and a refusal to nap, I probably got about 45 actual minutes of work done. Sigh. On the brighter side, I went to check on her during a rare quiet spell, and she was batting at her car seat toys. Success! Then she started yelling at me again. Well, we're home now, and we've got our swing back, so we're better now.

I've been reading the Twilight series again. Don't judge me. On Stephenie Meyer's website she has the first part of Midnight Sun, which is Twilight from Edward's point of view. I wish I had a vampire. On the bright side, though, with a baby instead of a vampire I get marginally more sleep!

No comments: