Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

So, at first I just figured that I wouldn't dress Sabrina up for Halloween. Really, spend all that money on a 3-month-old? Then I thought, "How am I going to take cute pictures of her to post on my blog if I don't get her a costume?" So Cheri said I could borrow her pumpkin costume, because Benn says all babies are pumpkins. Problem: I procrastinated getting the costume, and Benn and Cheri are moving, so their house is in a state of barely-controlled chaos. And they don't know where the Pumpkin is, Charlie Brown. So, after three stores and no infant costumes, I give up. There ARE limits. Then, I find the solution. My own striped dress and hat! So, depending on your point of view, Sabrina is Raggedy Ann, Mommy, or Seventies Babe. Hooray! Cute pictures for the blog! And here they are.




No comments: