Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pictures of my Industriousness

I Have Been Informed...that I need more pictures on my blog. There are too many words, here, Mozart. Just cut a few! (Just kidding. I just wanted to work in that quotation from Amadeus.) Anyway, as you faithful readers know, I've been painting my house. I have the front ALMOST done, and I don't think I'm going to finish this year. Well, the world will always have another spring. Here's the unpainted part of my house. Like the peeling paint and gross gray color? Me either.




Here's my newly-painted house. I used stain rather than paint, because the front of the house was practically bare wood. It actually WAS bare wood in some places. This is better, no? I get lots of compliments from my neighbors, who are probably just happy our house isn't pulling down their property value anymore.


No comments: