Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Litterbug

I have several pet peeves. I should stop feeding them, maybe then they would go away. Anyway, one of them is I hate people throwing their cigarette butts out the car window. I really want a license plate frame that says:

The world
Is not your ashtray

At a stoplight yesterday, I had just such an occasion to yell this at an inconsiderate, selfish smoker. He was surprised, at first, and looked all confused. This did not surprise me; smokers lack a certain amount of consideration for others. After all, who could object to secondhand smoke and cigarette butts all over our fine city of Ogden? Then his unsurprisingly uncouth personality (he is a smoker, after all) took over, and he drove away at a high speed, threw a napkin out the window, and flipped me off. I couldn't help but laugh. Oooh, don't throw a napkin at me! Stupid smoker.

No comments: