Monday, December 15, 2008

Duck!

Okay, it's been a while since I've posted, but I have a good reason. I took some fabulous pictures of Sabrina, and didn't get them on my computer because my camera was in the other ROOM, and the attachment to get the pictures from the camera to the computer was like FIVE YARDS AWAY, and fine, I don't have a good excuse. Anyway...

Sabrina is getting so strong, and holding herself up so well, that I got out her bouncy-bouncy-baby seat, you know, the type that you hang from the door? You don't know? Here's a picture:


So cute, right? My brother Benn had one, and I would call him a "bouncy, bouncy baaaa-bee." Now it's my own baaaa-bee that I'm doing it to!

Here's the first picture Sabrina ever smiled in, at least that I took. Too bad the strap is in the way, but we can't be picky.

No comments: