Sunday, November 16, 2008

That's how they get you

A few weeks ago, I got an offer for four sessions with a professional photographer to take pictures of Sabrina at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months for $40. At the end of that time, I'd get a 4x5 of each session to see her progress over the year. A pretty good deal, no? Then, I got the prices for their OTHER pictures. Fifty-five dollars for a 5x7! Who are they kidding? A 5x7 costs less than a dollar at Costco!

I have to say, though, that Sabrina was adorable during the session. She smiled all over the place for the first time ever while someone was taking her picture.. Even I could not get her to smile when I took her picture. Also, she can hold up her head so well! She's so strong. Check it out.



Can you guess what both Zane and Sabrina are looking at? Look closely. Notice the glazed eyes, the drool...That's right, it's TELEVISION!!!

No comments: