Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby

Two years ago today my baby was born. Little Raiden. Today, he's not so little. He can talk -- hearing him say "awesome sauce" is as precious as it comes -- and walk and loves books and to tickle his mommy. Today we went to a birthday party for Sabrina's friend at Clearfield Aquatic Center. Raiden was tired and not really excited about the water, so he snuggled with me for, oh, about 90 minutes. So sweet. Then he got into it, walking around and splashing and basically continuing to be precious.

It makes me a little sad to have my last child getting so big (although I can't wait until he is potty trained!) because babies are so sweet and snuggly. I will definitely miss having babies around. But when they are bigger and more capable, they are their own type of amazing, not the more generic amazing of new babies. I'm falling more in love with my baby every day.

No comments: