Saturday, October 15, 2011

Updated tech!

Well, it's been a long time since I was a good poster. Let's not lie, it's because Zane's laptop was on the fritz, and so I had to go downstairs into the cold, spider-infested basement away from my kids to post. What's changed? It was my birthday. Zane asked what I wanted. A new purse, or shoes. Maybe some kitchen gear, like a kneading cloth (did I mention I bake my own bread now, without a Bosch? That's right, I knead it. My great-grandmother would be confused as to why I need plaudits for this). Zane said these things were boring, so he bought me a new laptop. Then he got jealous when I had the laptop for approximately 16 seconds, so I think the office is buying him an iPad. Right now.

The other reason I've not been posting a lot is that I'm working again, and that's making me more efficient with the time I do have. Monday = Laundry Day, Tuesday = Clean the House, Friday = Bathroom Cleaning Day. When is blogging day? Now that I have a laptop, it's every day! Well, more frequently.

Finally, the reason I may not have been blogging much lately is that I want...to...talk...about...being pregnant! I'm only 9 weeks, and there seems to be some sort of ban on talking about it before people can tell/you are past the first trimester. Let's face it: baby #3 in less than 4 years = you can tell at 8 weeks, if you care to look. Also, I haven't told my work yet, so it seems a little odd to talk about it when they (you! if you're from SLArts) don't officially know.

I'm kind of panicking sometimes about this pregnancy. I thought, for some reason, that it would take awhile to get pregnant this time. I mean, it took 2 months for Sabrina and 1 month for Sasha, so this one would probably take, like, six months, right? Nope. Zane and I are the most fertile people in the world, apparently. TMI? Anyway, Sasha will be 20 months when the next is born, and Sabrina 3 1/2. 3 5/6, I guess. Still, not old. What was I thinking? Huh? I'll give you a clue: 35. I'm currently 363 days from "advanced maternal age." That biological clock was getting pretty dang loud, and I did want to have one more. Success, I guess. No need to panic. Everything is....pretty good.