Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

I can't believe it's Sabrina's third birthday today. She's getting so big, but she's still my baby! I've been telling her the story over and over about the day of her birth. Tonight as I put her to bed she said, "Tell about Brina as a baby."

This year Sabrina (aka T-bone) got a little brother, Sasha (aka Sashimi -- do I have a thing for food? Yes). She's been a great big sister. She shares and loves and worries when he cries. She also takes things from him and hits him sometimes, but hey, we can't be perfect ALL the time. Overall, though, she has handled the addition of a brother with sweetness and love.

Sabrina is able to do so many things now. She ran all the way down to the end of the street today, ate her spaghetti by herself (I made her take off her clothes first), and even used the potty several times this week. I'm happy, and sad. I never thought I could love someone this much.

No comments: