Friday, June 17, 2011

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon last week. I'll get pictures up eventually (probably) but imagine this: a beautiful, sunny day. Friends and family. A screaming daughter who is too scared to go on the boats. A screaming daughter who won't ride the whales. A screaming daughter who wants to go home before we've even gotten into the park. And an angelic son who hung out in his stroller all day without crying.

Sabrina would not ride the whales at all, but she did ride the boats with Kellen (who is her "best friend" now). She cried for the first two times around the "pond" but only looked really sad and scared during the last one. She rode the Kon Tiki boat with me twice. The second time, when it was over, she said, "I'm okay, mom." When asked if she wanted to do it again, she said "no." Really fast. Sabrina did ride the horrible Music Express with Zane, and didn't cry. She also watched me ride the wonderful Rocket that shoots you up in the air and then drops you, and that scared her.

Sasha fussed when I put him back in the stroller, but that's all. He is perfect. I think he already has the middle child personality. Not that he is going to be the middle child anytime soon, I'm just sayin'. He's so mellow and sweet, and just goes with the flow. Unlike my (almost) 3-year-old.

No comments: