Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wherein Sabrina is Adorable

This morning (late morning, if it must be known) I was taking a shower when Sabrina walked in. This is not unusual. Today, though, I thought I saw something on the toilet, and since Sabrina has mastered the flushing I've been worried she will discover the "Hey! I can put something in the toilet, flush, and IT WILL DISAPPEAR! Cool! Let's try it again!" So I opened the shower door and looked out. No problems with the toilet, but Sabrina was naked except for half a diaper, and told me "I want come in, sower." Okay. Come on in! A bath without all the annoyance of getting splashed when I want to stay dry! Hooray!

On another note, I don't want anyone to get too excited (which means I'm already too excited) but Sabrina has WORN PANTS for five days now! Of course,she sometimes takes them of (like she did an hour or so ago) but she lets me put them on her! And doesn't scream! Or cry! Or insist on a "pincess dess!" That's "princess dress" for those of you who don't speak toddler right now. This could be the beginning of a trend.

Sabrina has a bad tendency to put thing in her mouth. We've been trying to break her of it, but yesterday she may have broken herself of it. She was sucking on a small metal piece and suddenly began screaming and crying. Yup, she swallowed it. It was almost as traumatic as when, later that day, she coughed and juice came out her nose. That is, very, very traumatic. Oh, and how do I know what she swallowed? If you have to ask, you haven't changed diapers lately.

Finally, Sasha smiled at me today. Twice. Aw. Plus, he slept from 11 to 4. Super baby.

1 comment:

Spencer Froerer said...

Wow! Lots of adventures at your house lately! So funny :)