Friday, July 2, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

First the movie. Eclipse. If you don't care, skip this paragraph. Despite what my sister-in-law Candy says, it was great! The kissing, especially. I thought I'd moved beyond that, but whatever. I do think Bella in the movie is more standoffish than in the book and she wasn't as sweet to her dad or Edward, but still. There was lots of hott vampire action. Also, the fight scene between vampires and werewolves was awesome. It makes me want to read the book again, but alas, I packed it yesterday. I should have known not to do that.

While I was at the movie (10 am) and lunch with the girls in the Froerer family, Sabrina was babysat by Austin. Sabrina did NOT want to leave him or her fun, fun cousins. I took diapers for Sabrina, but I don't think Austin knew this, because when I got there, Sabrina was wearing one of Ash's diapers. He's one, Sabrina (aka Tiny) almost two. This is fine, except it was a Walmart diaper, and they leak. A lot. As I discovered again. (By the way, Target diapers are the same price and don't leak. Just a hint for y'all.)

Dinner. Zane requested hamburgers. I was not in the mood, perhaps because of the ginormous Cafe Rio salad plus Farr's ice cream for lunch. So, I made hamburgers. Then I had graham crackers and milk for dinner. I know, you're all jealous. Now, what for dessert?

No comments: