Friday, November 13, 2009

GRRRR! GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!

So, Sabrina has thought it a good idea to wake up in the night again lately. It isn't. A good idea, I mean. I think it was a combination of getting shots and an ear infection (which I refuse to treat with antibiotics because they don't really work on ear infections usually), but I DON'T CARE, UNIVERSE! MAKE HER SLEEP! The worst was two nights ago when she was up for over an hour, screaming. She finally slept without me giving in. BUT: last night she woke up at the ungodly hour of 4:30, and I did it. I just fed her. Ten minutes later I was back in bed. Curse it.

The best part of all this, though, is when I pick her up in the night her little arms go around my neck and she holds on as if I'm saving her from the deep, dark terrors of The Crib At Night. It's so sweet, it almost makes up for the fact that I'm awake. Almost.

No comments: