Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mama's Boy

Raiden loves me. Not just a little, a lot. It's actually kind of flattering. Neither of my other kids was this attached to me. Sure, I had the milk, but they were happy to hang out with Daddy, at least.

When Zane is holding Raiden and he sees me, Raiden leans at me, pushes at Zane with one arm, and reaches desperately for me with the other. This morning Raiden was fussing and Zane brought him into our bed. He was perfectly happy, then he saw me. He ripped his fingers out of his mouth, squealed, smiled, and tried to wiggle toward me. It was enough to get me out of bed because hey, enthusiasm like that should be rewarded.

The other exciting thing Raiden has been doing is crawling. At 5 months! He's very advanced. Just in the last day he's been truly crawling instead of just getting up on all fours, rocking, falling down, and occasionally lunging forward (at me, naturally).

This talented mama's boy. Him so precious (to quote Big Sister).

No comments: