Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Elf

Dear Christmas Cleaning Elf,

I got home looking forward to making dinner after cleaning the kitchen, and collapsing in a messy house. I was confused as I opened the garage, though. Why was it so organized? I knew Zane hadn't done it! Maybe Zane Sr. helped.

So, I brought my kids inside. There were some diapers that I knew were in the garage for the past three weeks. They were inside. Weird.

Then...the kitchen. Clean. With a note. "You've been kissed by the Christmas Cleaning Elf." Elf, psssht. You're an angel, no question. My house has been picked up, vacuumed, and dinner has been prepared.

My only regret? All those garments, the ones that are destined for the fire? Yeah, they were sitting there on the couch. You can just pretend those weren't there.

With gratitude,

Molly

No comments: