Thursday, November 18, 2010

Repetion


This is Sabrina her last day as an only child! She looks so happy, with NO IDEA of what is about to descend upon her!



The descent

My nephew, Bode, is a talking outlier. Genius. Apparently, at the age of 2 1/2, he knew and sang all the words to the Primary program while sitting on the bench next to Grandma (Mom to me). I'm sure it's just the four-month difference in Sabrina and Bode that's the difference, but Sabrina is catching up. For example:

She likes to sing, "No more monkeys jumpin ona bed!"

She says "Mommy, stopit!" I hate that one.

I also hate "Mommy, wake up!" Since daylight savings time deserted us, this happens earlier than before. Also, I wake up in the middle of the night.

Whenever she drops something, she says "Oh shoot!" I'll have to teach her "Oh my heck" for Aunt Suzanne.

She can also sing "Twinkle Star" and "Childa God" when I sing with her.

In other news, Sasha is still working on sleeping, eating, and pooping. All tasks are coming along admirably, and boy can he smile! I turn into a blathering idiot when he smiles. You know, "Whosa happy guy? Dasa happy boy! Oh, smiles!" Then he laughs at me, leading to more blathering. Satisfying for all concerned.

1 comment:

Spencer Froerer said...

Isn't it funny how a baby can turn the most intelligent people into goof balls? I love it! :D I watched my boss talk to Sam about "makin a poopie" for about 5 minutes the other day and wanted to die laughing! Sounds like you're having fun too!