Monday, January 18, 2010

Amusing things Tiny has Done

It's been a while since I posted, but here are a few funny things (at least, they're funny NOW) that Sabrina has done.

1. I was changing her diaper, and she wanted to get "dOWn" from the table. I thought, "well, it will get her dry which is good, no diaper rash, blah blah blah." You know where this is going, right? EVERYONE knows where this is going. She walked over to her closet, stopped, and peed all over the hardwood floor. I can be grateful for two things; a) it was only pee, and b) it was not on carpet.

2. Today were were playing "I'm gonna get you" or "chi-choo," as Sabrina calls it. She was looking at me and ran smack into the couch, bounced off it, and fell flat on her back. I was laughing as I comforted her shocked little self.

3. Tiny can now do the actions to Itsy Bitsy Spider and Popcorn. When I finish singing she says, "Yay (accompanied by clapping)! Mow, mow (more)?" I have sung actions songs A LOT lately.

No comments: