Monday, August 30, 2010

Bad Dreams

Last night, I had a nightmare. It woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep for 30 minutes. I'm sure my enormous belly didn't have anything to do with it.

So, I dreamed we had a tuberculosis pandemic. Everyone was terrified, trying to isolate themselves, protect their kids. Yes. TB. A disease that (as far as I know) has no acute phase and takes 10 or so years to kill you. (If I'm wrong about this, at least one doctor reads the blog; she can correct me. Thanks, Mom.) But it was scary!

Sabrina has been so adorable lately. That's one of the reasons I didn't want her to get TB. She has been throwing some tantrums, but in between them she gives big kisses and big hugs, says long sentences ("I don't yike it" being a favorite), and wants to play games like "Mommy yun," where she runs and I chase her. It's not like I really run, of course. I have 12 days left until my due date, so it's more a fast-ish walk. Sabrina has really short legs, though.

No comments: