Monday, May 10, 2010

Back from D.C.--a while ago

I know, it's been a while since I had a post. I'm not sure why, but my life has seemed overwhelming to me lately. However, I have to say it's NOT because of the disaster my house was when I got home from five days away. Zane was very responsive to my pre-trip statement of "If the house is a disaster when I get home, you're in big trouble. And this might be a good time to let you know that when I come home from having a baby" in about five months "the house better not be a mess either." Lo and behold, when I got home the kitchen was clean, with dishes done and trash taken out. I think Zane had Spencer do the dishes since all 6,000 utensils were in the first three sections of the dishwasher utensil-holder, but hey, the dishes were done.

I have lots to say about the trip, but since it's too overwhelming to think of downloading my pictures from my camera (since it would take, like, five minutes), I'm just going to wait a day or so (more) on that. I do want to give you a mental picture, though, of Sabrina holding her giraffe (baff), and telling me it was sad. "Baff sad." And hugging it. And then saying, "Poop!", laying it down on its back, and saying "biper!" Which means, of course, diaper. And then pretending to change its diaper. I'm glad to be home.

No comments: