Monday, May 17, 2010

Pants? No pants!

It's a battle I've been fighting a lot lately. Yes, Sabrina, you have to wear pants. At least when we go outside. AND YES! YOU MUST KEEP YOUR DIAPER ON! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE! Shoes, however, are negotiable. PUT YOUR DIAPER BACK ON!

I've been trying to get my house painted, too. Finally. It's getting close, but honestly, I am not getting on that ladder to climb up 300 feet (give or take) when I'm this pregnant. Actually, that might just be an excuse. I really don't want to, though, so I'm trying to figure out who I can guilt into it. Any young women out there need a YW project? I have a good idea for one!

The big news, of course, is that we (might) (finally) get the loan to buy Austin and Karen's house (my BIL and SIL). Just...one...more...thing....Of course, I'm not sure what those final things are. I just do what I'm told. Get insurance? Sure. Call the bank? Sure. What do I say? Okay. No one be mad at me because I'm not proactive, I have no idea what I'm doing! And one final thing: Sabrina, put your diaper back on!

No comments: