Sunday, March 1, 2009

Something is different...

Yesterday, Sabrina woke up at 7:30. Zane got up with her to give me a few more minutes of sleep (I lurve my husband!). When I got up, I fed Sabrina and played with her a little bit. I kept feeling that something was different...

Sabrina was in her baby bag (you know, pajamas with no legs that zip up). As I sat her on my lap, I realized what was wrong. She was not wearing a diaper! Somehow she had wriggled out of her diaper, which was now residing at the bottom of her baby bag, and her bottom was residing, naked, up at the normal place bottoms go. Fortunately we had no...um...need for a diaper before I got a new one on her.

Last night Dad took us to dinner at ABC Mandarin (while we were there we found out he had Chinese food with Benn and Cheri the night before. He is so nice). Sabrina sat in a high chair and ate rice. To be more exact, she tried to pick up rice, with varying success, then tried to get it in her mouth, again with varying success, and then promptly spit out any rice she managed to get in her mouth. At least she was entertained. She did have more success with the lemon from Spencer's water, which she chewed on, made a hilarious "SOUR!" face, and then chewed on again. Babies are awesome.

No comments: