Monday, February 23, 2009

Messy face!

I confess, I have always been a teeny bit contemptuous of people who, after feeding their babies, have more food outside their baby than in. I mean, yes, a baby can't swallow very well since they push the food out with their tongue, but geez, just scoop it off their chin and put it back in! After a few months of feeding my own baby, I realize that I reckoned without the baby's hands, which she puts in her mouth, on the spoon, and in the bowl, and then rubs in her hair. Sigh.

On another note, Sabrina has really enjoyed sticking out her tongue! It's soooo cute to see her crawling intently after something with her tongue poking out the side. She looks so intense. I haven't gotten any good pictures of it yet, but I'll be sure to post some when I do!

No comments: